Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Gaming Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Commander
Commander
VS Tyrant

Online Gaming Members Empty
PostSubject: Online Gaming Members   Online Gaming Members EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 pm

This is simple, don't be an asshat. Usually I would run through a list of rules itemized one by one but I don't think we need to go there this time. Don't be racist, don't talk about illegal stuff, and don't whine about stuff. The ban hammer has a mind of it's own around here so behave.

Either way this isn't a site for children, so enjoy yourself. Chances are you were invited here so that our members could hook up with you online for some games so I doubt we will have any problems.

Introduce yourself here, don't forget to include your tags and IDs for adding, as well as what games you can be added for. By being a member on this forum and giving us this info we will be able to invite you to our online and multiplayer events and tournaments, giving you something a little different to do.

Oh yea, we record gameplay videos and would be more than happy to include you in them for your personal use (clan apps, your own collections, etc.). If you want to participate in our video series just let us know and we will work something out).

Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnedgaming.org

Online Gaming Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members :: Online Member Introduction-
Jump to: