Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Mustache To Move You

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echosolace

Echosolace

A Mustache To Move You Empty
PostSubject: A Mustache To Move You   A Mustache To Move You EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Before moving to El Paso, I figured everyone had a mustache, even the women. In preparation I grew out the thickest mustache I could, and now that I'm here, I've realized that not everyone has a burly mustache. But I'm definitely OK with that. And it turns out that the per capita ratio of people that actually enjoy Whiskey is a lot higher here too, another plus!

My name is Garrett, and I'm from Miami, FL. I'm currently a student at the University of Florida, but I'm just taking one final online class before I graduate. I'm really here for a job, as a construction supervisor and a project manager. Pretty much everyone I talk to is confused why I like this place more. "Why would you move from Miami to this hell hole?" they usually say, but I figure I've got exactly what I need here, at least for now. I've got my friends, and I've got my sanctuary. I've even have plenty of novelty in my life, but I could always use some more which is why I'm here. I love games of many sorts, except maybe some of the more grueling physical ones. I yearn for Chunky Monkey ice cream, and it kinda gets in the way of sports. Speaking of which, after checking my fridge and not finding any Chunky Monkey ice cream... This inspires some rage... I don't know who's fault it is for the lack of ice-cream but damnit it's bullshit.

My taste in games is somewhat open. I'm down to try out any board game. I like strategy games so long as I'm playing with somebody in person. I like action/adventure fps's. I like to start a game terrified of what's around the corner and by the end of it be balls-to-the-ground fearless of whatever monster comes my way. I even like Viva Pinata or Super Rub a Dub. I'm a Gamefly member so I just play whatever comes my way, but if you check my PSN tag, you should be able to tell I'm in each game for the long haul. I'm hardly a completionist, but I will at least beat the games I rent. Anything but hard difficulty is a taboo.

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amoralhazard.blogspot.com
VS Tyrant
Commander
Commander
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Mustache To Move You   A Mustache To Move You EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:15 pm

That's quite a thorough intro, sounds like you've got it together. I would also be one of the people that wonder why you like this place but I suppose you have good reasons.

Glad you could make it, I look forward to your interview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnedgaming.org
wikoli
PC Squad Leader
PC Squad Leader
wikoli

PostSubject: Re: A Mustache To Move You   A Mustache To Move You EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 am

Welcome to the damned message board! Very noice, way to make a intro post. I hope you enjoy your experience.

PS. Some women here do have the 'stache. Oh and be careful 'cause if you don't have and/or don't want children yet 'cause El Paso is so fertile with single-mom welfare potential you might get one pregnant if you look at 'em the wrong way. It might be best to walk around with your eyes closed and then you also don't have to worry about the horrible scenery...hahahaha! I exaggerate....slightly.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Commander
Commander
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Mustache To Move You   A Mustache To Move You EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Very slightly
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnedgaming.org
Aetius
MMO Squad Leader
MMO Squad Leader
Aetius

PostSubject: Re: A Mustache To Move You   A Mustache To Move You EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 pm

+1 rep to Echosolace, as a fellow mustache wielding man, I bid you welcome. So you're from Miami and go to UF? What's up with that? I thought everybody down there was all about the "U".

Oh and I wouldn't worry about the stache women, it's the transvestites that you have to worry about. Good luck, Garret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mustache To Move You   A Mustache To Move You Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mustache To Move You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members :: Online Member Introduction-
Jump to: